"We aim to provide a “family friendly organising system” to help families sort their spare belongings into valuable possessions that will support the development of children, youth and families living in difficult circumstances"
A SHARE BOX IN EVERY HOME
We want to build a practice of putting things into the ShareBin when your family has made sufficient use of your goods. [Share your spare] with the rest of the world.
• When you visit a hotel over night, collect the items you do not use and send them for re-distribution
• When you visit McDonalds and receive a toy you do not want, do not throw it away
• When you receive unwanted gifts at Christmas, and on special occasions, keep them away as gifts for those with nothing
• When you are about to throw bric-a-brac in the bin, ask if it can be used by slum dwellers somewhere
NO GIFT IS TOO SMALL EVERY BIT WILL BE RE-USED
- Clothing (including shoes): Babies (0-2), Boys (3- 12), Girls (3-12), Youth (Male), Youth (Female), Workwear (Men), Workwear (Women)
- Linen Sub: Sheets, Blankets, Pillows, Towels, Mats
- Homewares: Saucepans and other kitchen utensils, Plastic wear, Kitchenware, Cutlery, Home decorations
- Learning and development (including sports): Stationery, Books, School bags, Water bottles, Tiffin boxes, Uniforms, School shoes, Sporting goods